[pmwiki-users] Problems migratinng PMWiki Instance

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Apr 21 15:38:56 CDT 2014

It could be indeed a problem with access rights: both the server process and
the PHP interpreter need read permissions on the pmwiki files, and
read/write/scan (sometimes labeled execute) permissions on the directories
wiki.d and uploads. OTOH, if the skin works, it could be other thing.

It could also be a PHP compatibility issue: recent PHP 5 versions behave
differently than older ones and we had to adapt PmWiki to work with these.
Upgrading in this case should help. Read the page Upgrades before:

  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Upgrades

See also http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Troubleshooting .

Petko