[pmwiki-users] Pmwiki Doesn't Recognize New Skin

Matthew Wayne Selznick mwselznick at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 19:57:10 CDT 2014

Hi! Thanks for having me in the group; I'm excited to see if pmwiki
will serve my needs.  It already looks to be much, much easier to deal
with than mediawiki!

I joined specifically to find a solution for a problem that was vexing
me... and then I figured it out.  I'll share it here for the heck of
it (though I bet many folks have already figured this out)!

When installing Pmwiki in a folder nested in a WordPress installation,
make sure any WordPress caching plugins are set to ignore the pmwiki
installation!  Or, at the very least, refresh the cache after changes.
Otherwise, changing skins becomes very, very frustrating..!

Anyway... nice to be here!

--
Matthew Wayne Selznick
Author, Creator and Creative Services Provider