[pmwiki-users] apache 2.4 pmwiki seg fault

alberto fuentes pajaro at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 17:18:44 CDT 2013

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 12:13 AM, Petko Yotov <5ko at 5ko.fr> wrote:
> alberto fuentes writes:
>
>> Same seg fault error with 2.2.56 :(
>

> Please disable any modules/recipes you may have and see if it works. If yes,
> re-enable the modules one after another and test if at some point it breaks
> - then report about the module and we'll provide a workaround or a fix ASAP.

Actually if i just copy the latest pmwiki folder without anything else
i still get the segfault... Its definetly has something to do with the
php of debian testing, but other php stuff i run on the same server
seems to run okay

Its just that i cant tell causing the segfault since i know little of
how to debug php :/

Ill try in a clean debian testing to see if it has something to do
with that particular server, but i barely touch the php defaults since
i dont know what im doing :>