[pmwiki-users] MSIE-Problems with "Galleria"

lists at basel-inside.ch lists at basel-inside.ch
Tue Sep 17 02:38:58 CDT 2013

thanks for the Hint.
I upgraded now my installation to Galleria 1.2.9 and jquery 1.10.2.
It still seems to work under Mozilla (hope there is no caching issue:-)
But not (or very good) with MSIE, I have to do further tests.
Some MSIE do something but don't seem to render the gallery correctly.

http://orientalcarpetstudio.com.jovinus-meta.net/Carpet/10020d (skin pmwiki)
http://orientalcarpetstudio.com.jovinus-meta.net/Carpet/10020c (myskin)

I think the problem is not spezific to the skins.

I would gratefully appreciate any hints.
thanks in advance

Patrick Ogay