[pmwiki-users] Attached images not showing up when page is displayed in a Category

michael paulukonis xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 13:48:10 CDT 2013

According to the images FAQ
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Images#faqThe Attach-markup on the
original (included) page must explicitly have the
GroupName:

How can I include a page from another group that contains an attached image?

> Include the page in the normal way, ie (:include GroupName.Pagename:). In
> the page to be included (that contains the image) change
> Attach:filename.ext to Attach:{$Group}./filename.ext.

This is a bit disappointing, especially given the existence of the
"basepage" parameter for the (:include:) markup.

-Michael Paulukonis
http://www.xradiograph.com
<http://goog_2112721603>Interference Patterns (a
blog)<http://www.xradiograph.com%5Cinterference>