[pmwiki-users] MarkupExprPlus calculating with fractions

Martin Kerz mkerz at me.com
Sun Sep 8 01:54:18 CDT 2013

Okay, I see. There must be something wrong with my installation then, because with the exact same code, I get a

Parse Error in /pmwiki/cookbook/markupexprplus.php(176) : eval()'d code on line 1

Do you have any idea, what might be wrong here? Unfortunately it is (Murphy's law ;-)) 1) mission and time critical and 2) the only bug left.

Martin