[pmwiki-users] Styling table cells

Tamara Temple tamouse.lists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 17:34:47 CDT 2013

Hi, Ian!

On Oct 31, 2013, at 3:54 PM, Ian MacGregor <ardchoille42 at me.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately I haven't been able to use CSS to style advanced tables, so I'm still styling them by adding styling to each (:cellnr:)/(:cell:). If anyone knows how to do this, and it doesn't require CSS3, I'd enjoy learning what you have to offer.

What is the problem with using CSS to style tables, Ian? You can specify a class on the (:table:) directive, which should give really good control inside a css file:

(:table class="bizzare":)

yields the html:

which you can select in your css file as:

table.bizzare

to supply styling for it.

Or do I not understand the issue?