[pmwiki-users] Problem to view old pages

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Oct 24 10:06:37 CDT 2013

Sérgio F. de Lima writes:
> I am a pmwiki user for five years and count... Now I needed change server
> and decided to update my pmwiki.
>
> After following  the guidelines to upgrade and restore my /wiki.d and /local
> folder pmwiki  don't show  the contents of old pages. Old Pages there are
> (find show all old pages), but  pmwiki only show blank pages :-(
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> My setup:
> Version 2.2.56 folder wiki.d setting with chmod 755 (aprendendofisica.pro.br)

The wiki http://aprendendofisica.pro.br/pmwiki.php?action=diag runs version
2.2.30.

What you describe should have been fixed in most recent versions: it can be
either a bug with iconv() or a change in htmlspecialchars() in PHP 5.3, 5.4
and 5.5.

Try to update all files in your PmWiki installation, notably the file
pmwiki.php and all files in the scripts/ directory.

Petko