[pmwiki-users] Nofollow in external URLS

John Rigdon jrigdon at researchonline.net
Mon Oct 21 19:09:54 CDT 2013

This is an important issue for me.  I have been moving my sites to PMWiki
over the past few months and simultaneously have seen a dramatic drop in
site traffic and ad revenue.  I attributed it to the crappy state of the
gubment and the economy, but perhaps I have inadvertently caused all my
new content not to be indexed..

I find there are a half dozen or so references to 'nofollow' in
pmwiki.php.  From what I understand of the dialogue, adding the line to
config.php should override these so the indexing will occur.

Is this correct?

Thank you,
John Rigdon
www.researchonline.net