[pmwiki-users] video display recipe

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Mon Oct 21 04:45:54 CDT 2013

Hello,

I always had problem with pmwiki and flash video.

but now I can't make it works (again)

the server is new and managed by me, so I can change whatever I want.

I wonder if it needs an other apache setup to read flash video in
addition to the setup indicated in the recipe.

example:

http://dodin.info/lesgazelles/index.php?n=Site.VideosGazelles

on this page, I have what I copy at the end of the mail. I try to make
this recipe works: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/FLVPlayer

as you can see, the Attach line do not show on the page, when the
dummy one (last one) shows. This mean, I guess, that the file is found
but not displayed.

The same file works perfectly when given as a simple link

any idea?

all these recipe are pretty old. I tested also html5 one:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/HTML5Video and I think it used to
work but do not anymore, so my question about the setup

thanks
jdd

Attach:test.jpg

%width="640px"
height="360px"%Attach:Site/20130926-florida-gaz-01-summer.flv

[[http://dodin.info/lesgazelles/uploads/Site/20130926-florida-gaz-01-summer.flv]]

Attach:test.jpg

%width="640px" height="360px"%Attach:20130926-florida-gaz-01-su.flv

http://www.dodin.org