[pmwiki-users] YetAnotherGallery - how to use

Alan Taylor engineeral at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 19:46:20 CDT 2013

I am new to PmWiki and new to Debian.  When trying to use the Yet Another
Gallery recipe I get the following error message:
ERROR: convert.im6: no images defined
`/home/alantaylorbaseaccount/www/wiki/pub/YetAnotherGalleryCache/a32c011e43f79a0b7b9337bc183c2dd1.jpg'
@ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3044

Which says there are no thumbnails in the Yet Another Gallery cache - which
is true.  Why isn't YAG getting the thumbnails created?

I created a directory called YetAnotherGalleryCache after trying a few
times, in case it needed to be created independantly.

ImageMagick seems to be ok - at least I can run the convert command OK.

Thanks

Alan Taylor.