[pmwiki-users] galleria recipes crossbrowser issues

lists at basel-inside.ch lists at basel-inside.ch
Thu Oct 17 04:31:13 CDT 2013

Hello

I would like to implement the galleria recipe and I'm working on it
for several weeks now.
Before searching further for errors my installation I just tested the
demo applications for the recipes.

1)  http://wiki.solidgone.org/Galleria/Demo1
2)  http://unphotographed.com/Gallery/Abstract

they worked (Okt 17, 2013) with msie 7/8 but not with win7 ietester for ie9.
I hadn't the chance to test with msie 10, als also the webservices for
testing are not always working (browsershots.org has to many requests
as free service).

you can see and put the test results here:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Galleria-Talk
I would really appreciate, if somebody would make a test with the
offical demo pages 1) 2) (above), particularly with msie 10.

many thanks for any help, as galleria (also with msie) would be a very
nice feature for pmwiki.  (not to mention that the plugin works with
virtually any other browser).
Are there good alternatives for pmwiki without "Galleria"?

regards
Patrick Ogay

P.S.
when searching in the web, many people particularly using plugins had
problems with galleria and msie. One problem can be, that generated
html may be to late avalable to the scripts.
There are differences in result, when using different templates,
probably style sheet conflicts.