[pmwiki-users] Help with form

Ian MacGregor ardchoille42 at me.com
Wed Oct 2 08:30:40 CDT 2013

I use some of Hans's recipes and they're wonderful, very talented he is.

The reason behind my request is that I'd like to learn how to do this myself using as few recipes as possible - I don't learn much with recipes. If I need a specialized form later I'd like to be able to "code it out".

Regards,
Rev. Ian MacGregor
http://ianmac.nfshost.com