[pmwiki-users] Markup

Brian Tibbels brian.tibbels at clickmarlow.co.uk
Wed Nov 13 15:39:48 CST 2013

I am trying to create a set of markups which will include Bootstrap
components - I thought I would start with an easy one and fell at the first
hurdle :(. I have looked at all the sample markups and some were obvious
and others were rather hard to follow as regular expressions are not my
strong point. Could someone please tell me what is wrong with this though...

Markup( "panel",
"block",
"/^\\(:panel-default:\\)(.*?)^\\(:panelbody:\\)(.*?)^\\(:panelend:\\)/sie",
"<div class='panel panel-default'>
    <h3 class='panel-title'>$1</h3>
    $2
);

I was hoping to transform this sort of thing.

(:panel-default:)
My Title
(:panelbody:)
Body text
(:panelend:)

also if this could be transformed even better

(:panel-default:)
My Table
(:panelbody:)
|| class=table