[pmwiki-users] New skn

Eric Forgeot eforgeot at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 16:57:05 CST 2013

On 11/11/2013 23:51, Ian MacGregor wrote:
> I've been doing web design for over a decade, and those older fixed-with CSS skins always look better.
>
> But, some people are so close minded they won't ever learn.

Responsive design gives different "fixed-width" response according to
the size of the user's screen, so I don't understand how a general
fixed-width css design could look better. For example the default pmwiki
skin looks out of place on a tablet or a smartphone, because everything
is so tiny you can't read anything.