[pmwiki-users] Sgv per se in PmWiki

Lars Eighner surname at larseighner.com
Thu May 30 15:01:31 CDT 2013

I have read and setup (after reading the WHOLE cookbook page) svg.php to
allow svg display/attachments. And it works.

I want edit sgv as text in the PmWiki editor and have the svg displayed as
image (in an advanced browser) when the page is saved.  I'm pretty sure I
know how to do this, but I do not want to open more security holes than
necessary.

This wiki is an open notebook, published on the web, but I am the only one
with edit permissions - so if someone gains edit access I have more pressing
problems than an svg exploit (I think).  I do not plan to use external
libraries.

Any thoughts on approaches, pitfalls, or pre-invented wheels?

I do NOT want a Javascript or Jave wysiwyg applet or whatever or a
fill-in-blank xml editor like Inkscape has (well hidden). I want to edit the
XML freehand -- er, freekeyboard.

--
Lars Eighner
http://www.larseighner.com/index.html