[pmwiki-users] Contents of .htaccess appearing at top of pages [SOLVED]

Peter Flynn pflynn at ucc.ie
Thu May 2 06:09:56 CDT 2013

On 02/05/13 12:02, Peter Flynn wrote:
> I just installed pmwiki on a new server, and the contents of the
> .htaccess files are appearing at the top of every page ("# This file is
> cookbook/.htaccess -- the default distribution contains this...etc")
> before the <html>

I discovered that the googlecalendar.php I had added included the
contents of the .htaccess file at the top of the file. This was being
activated by the line I had copied from the previous server at the
bottom of local/config.php

include_once('cookbook/googlecalendar.php');

I'm not sure how that text got there: could have been my fingers. Sorry
for the alarm.

///Peter
--
Peter Flynn | Electronic Publishing Unit | IT Services | University
College Cork | ☎ +353 21 490 2609 | ✉ pflynn at ucc.ie | web: www.ucc.ie