[pmwiki-users] empty pages from apache server with pmwiki

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Tue Mar 26 17:42:01 CDT 2013

After looking at that server, it appears that the default PHP4/FastCGI
installation has some configuration problems and a request to
index.php/Main/HomePage never run the index.php file.

On the other hand, PHP 5 on that server works correctly and it was trivial
to enable it for the whole site, so this is what we did.

Petko