[pmwiki-users] Custom page variable using FmtPV, want to get it to work from different page

ccox at endlessnow.com ccox at endlessnow.com
Mon Mar 18 10:59:53 CDT 2013

According to the documentation you can refer to a different page's page
variable using the syntax {pagename$variable}.

I'm defining some new page variables from $GLOBAL['whatever'] inside of my
config.php, but they evaluate only for the current page, I can do the
{pagename$variable} syntax to pull in from other pages.  Is there a way to
make that work?  Maybe a sample FmtPV I could look at that simply pull
something in somehow... I figure with a good example, I can figure it out
from there.

Thanks.