[pmwiki-users] LocalTemplates title weirdness

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Mar 2 08:30:25 CST 2013

It looks like your PageList also includes the page LocalTemplates which has
a link to the category. In LocalTemplates you have a (:title ...:) directive
which is probably the last included page, and as by default the last title
wins, the index page gets its title.

I suggest to exclude the group Site from your pagelist, something like this:

  (:pagelist link=Category.Blog group=-Site*,-Category [other parameters] :)

See also

  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/LayoutVariables#EnablePageTitlePriority

Petko