[pmwiki-users] Problem with displaying images from other groups

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Jun 30 02:18:53 CDT 2013

I can think of two possibilities: one is a filename with some special
characters like $ or {}, the other is different $UploadPrefixFmt, $FmtPV or
$FmtV variables in different pmwiki/local/Group.php files.

The relevent line in the code is line 152 in upload.php containing
  if (!file_exists($filepath))

so when you see the ?action=upload link instead of the embedded picture,
this means that on that line 152 PmWiki doesn't see that the file exists,
which may mean that the $filepath variable (constructed from
$UploadPrefixFmt) may be different for the same file from different
WikiGroups.

Petko

shout at joshleepictures.com writes:
> Awhile ago I noticed that on some PmWiki sites, I’d have a weird problems
> with images not being displayed when they are in a different group than the
> page they are being displayed on.
[...]