[pmwiki-users] wikish checking if user logged in

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Sat Jun 29 07:27:19 CDT 2013

It's not a different version but rather a different way of installing it -
a different configuration.  Apparently you have installed it in such a way
that it is limited to only administrators using it.

If you will go to this page:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/WikiShConfig

you will see 6 different example configurations.

-Peter