[pmwiki-users] PmForm on request, edit structured data on pages

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Sun Jan 20 12:52:47 CST 2013

update:

>But there seems to be no easy way to select the target page depending
>on the status:
>* post successful -> return to the "no form" page
>* post canceled by user -> return to the "no form" page
>* post with errors -> return to the form

I worked around this this by not using a "cancel" submit button but
simply a link to the calling page. I would prefer a "Cancel" button,
but the link is not that bad.

To display the form (remember: comes from GroupHeader) on "require"
errors, I keep the form request in a hidden form parameter and extend
the $FmtPV code to add also post parameters.

BTW: Is there a simple way to get something like
 array_merge($_GET, $_POST)["useform"];
in PHP older than 5.4?
Excuse my ignorance, I'm a "plain old C" programmer.

Nevertheless I would like to learn other (cleaner?) methods to handle
structured data.

Oliver
--
Oliver Betz, Muenchen (oliverbetz.de)