[pmwiki-users] Updated to last pmwiki, have an issue with my if variables

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 09:12:34 CST 2013

Well, thank you both Stef and Peter for your quick answers ;
correcting "if2 end" in "if2end" was not enough.
Working code is the last one suggested by Stef (first one didnt not work
either) :

(:if [ name -TitresEnLigne and ! equal "{$:EnLigne}" "" ]:)
!!En Ligne
*{$:EnLigne}
*[[TitresEnLigne|Tous les titres en ligne]]
(:ifend:)

Honestly, I dont see the reason why my older code has stopped working ; yet
I'm pleased it's fixed now. Many many thanks for your help, Stef.

Gilles.

Remark : Using gmail, I dont know why I can't "reply to all" when clicking
on Peter's message, last of the thread (I have had to "reply to all" on
Stef's message and add Peter's address by hand).