[pmwiki-users] pdf/jpg/gif rendering

Eric Forgeot eforgeot at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 02:22:41 CDT 2013

On 18/08/2013 08:31, Vinod Gupta wrote:
> Actually, I inherited two very similar pmwiki sites, one is working
> fine, other is not. What could be config setting that affects rendering?
> I have commented $EnableDiag=1; Where should find diag info now?

PDF are not supposed to be rendered in a browser. Since you have problem
with them, I think it's a mime-type problem when you download them, the
server will for example serve them as plain text and you'll get the code
of the pdf instead of opening them with your desktop application. Is it
the same for JPG files? Do they display well when they are included in
the pages, but display code when you try to download them?

Look at this if it's the case:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Properly_Configuring_Server_MIME_Types