[pmwiki-users] Attempting to get pits-0.23.php operational

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Fri Apr 19 17:29:34 CDT 2013

Is there anyone interested in helping me troubleshoot (read fix) the
generic pits-0.23.php recipe?
Found at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PITS

I have found three bugs one of which I have fixed.
The other two bugs may simply be the scope of the variable definitions

When working properly it will allow many Issue Tracking Systems to
operate in a single field by user defined names.
Rather than forcing the PITS Group name to be used the Group may have
any name

I have a volunteer site that has a few small programming projects, each
of which (I hope) will have its own Issue Tracking System