[pmwiki-users] Hiding visibility of a category link from a category page?

Derek Lerner lernaway at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 09:02:02 CDT 2013

Thanks for your reply Gilles.

I did find the solution you suggest just after writing the mailing list and it does work, however my issue is having to go to every page that used [[!(TheCategoryName)]] and manually revise each one. Also the way I previously used is cleaner in terms of code clutter.

Is there any way to get [[!(TheCategoryName)]] to work without having to go back and revise all the pages it was used in?

Because the word Category is printed in the page and TheCategoryName is hidden this feels like a flaw to me. “Hide link text” still seems to be acceptable for use. http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Links It is just no longer working correctly with Category links.

Derek