[pmwiki-users] Hiding visibility of a category link from a category page?

Derek Lerner lernaway at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 10:59:01 CDT 2013

I'm in the process of upgrading to pmwiki-2.2.49.

Previously I used [[!(TheCategoryName)]] to hide the category name/link from being shown on a category page and still have that page be apart of a category.

Now when I do this, instead of the link being hidden the word "Category" appears as a link to Category/TheCategoryName.

"TheCategoryName" is hidden but the word Category is shown.

Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

Derek