[pmwiki-users] Invalid Page name when editing Site.SideBar

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Sat Oct 27 20:05:53 CDT 2012

Progress!

The problem is styles surrounded by %  % , even those built in to PmWiki.

%red%This text will be red. -- same error.

That's worrisome. The same test on another site with the same host, but
probably a different server, doesn't have a problem. I update them at
the same time.

Next step? This isn't urgent. It's an old personal site.

Would going to the latest PmWiki help? I last upgrade in August.

More info:
Apache version	2.2.22
PHP version	5.2.17

I've set up an ftp account if that would help. I think all PmWiki's
diagnostics are turned on.

Thanks again,

Sandy