[pmwiki-users] Invalid Page name when editing Site.SideBar

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Sat Oct 27 15:03:15 CDT 2012

I added a debug line suggested by another user to show some page
variables. That might help someone who knows the guts. I can add another
line if that would help. (I don't write PHP, but can recognize a bit
from other languages.)

New group sidebar page is now:
http://www.cricket.onebit.ca/Fanfic/SideBar

(the problem applies to both sandy.onebit.ca and cricket.onebit.ca --
it's a farm.)

+++++

The custom edit form was disabled three seconds ago and the problem is
still there.

++++++

I was able to create the new group sidebar and save it, so editing
works. The Preview doesn't.

+++++

Another installation with the same hosting company, but probably a
different server, isn't affected. It previews changes fine.

I can understand some of CPanel. Is there anything I should look at?

+++++

And now for the dreaded recipe check stage. I don't remember adding any
recipes since the last successful edit, however: