[pmwiki-users] Note: If you are changing over to Apache htaccess for your webpage opener and script handler...

John prinoer at aol.com
Sat Oct 20 09:18:41 CDT 2012

Hi, Here's a little follow-up note to my computer operator's tips to speed up web-page opening and cgi script operation;

If you are changing over to Apache htaccess for your webpage opener and script handler as per my instructions, you may revisit all of your operational scripts, such as chgoto.php (Chris Heng's drop-down menu) and similar.

There, you may change all of the www.http to just http in the appropriate places; such as, where destination or source variables are concerned. The scripts will operate twice as fast, and much more "smoothly".

John

prinoer at aol.com