[pmwiki-users] New WikiGroups on pmwiki.org [Was: Volunteering for a PITS issue]

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Oct 13 11:48:20 CDT 2012

I have asked Patrick for advice and he doesn't mind moving the skins recipes
(those providing files in pub/skins) to a new group, while keeping the
organization with the pagelists/categories.

I have moved the skin pages to a Skins/ group, enabled uploads, enabled
automatic skins detection, removed the *Skin suffix and linked back the new
file to its old Cookbook/ pagename, and linked the two upload directories.

So, the current Cookbook pages with skins still work, but we have copies of
the skin pages in the Skins/ group. I'll ask the community to browse this
group and find stuff that needs fixing - if you can fix it, like broken
links, do it; if you cannot, just add the tag [[!UpdateMe]] to the page, and
if it may not be obvious what needs fixing, add a short message for me.

When we fix these pages, we can enable the redirection from the old Cookbook
pages, change the links in the sidebar and the Skins group will become
public.

Thanks to all who participated in the discussion,
Petko