[pmwiki-users] Some counter.php... [Re: Variable $GroupPattern]

olivier at vvma.net olivier at vvma.net
Tue Nov 20 14:19:31 CST 2012

I said earlier

> The rest of the rather heavy config does work as expected. Now that I
> know that «there is no reason», I intend to go hunt for a typo (rather
> unlikely, I pasted from the file to my mail), or a redefinition of
> some sort.

Well, it works if placed «before» some counter.php recipe (yes,
*before*) but not if placed after.

Rather strange, since a text search failed finding any «group»
string... this thing is counter-paxed-20091130.php.

It can be found here: http://pastebin.com/rwiyRA10 if someone wants to
read it (I don't want to post 43 lines but will do if asked).

Right now it is more curiosity, since I don't really use this
counter.php, so easy fix is to simply not use it anymore.

Best regards,

--
Olivier