[pmwiki-users] noleft query in skin.php for CSS change

Christopher Cox ccox at endlessnow.com
Sat Nov 10 14:37:37 CST 2012

You won't get my vote.  Why?  Even things like notitle, noaction, etc.. which I
do realize are builtin, make the assumption about the skin template being used.

And PmWiki's skin template design is SO flexible you can make extremely complex
skins.

The notitle, noaction, etc. directives are VERY easy to write on your own.  And
so you can add things, change them, etc... if it makes sense on your wiki...

So.. I vote no... more or less because I feel the technique of notitle,
noaction,etc... should have remained described in a Cookbook to begin with...

Just my opinion...