[pmwiki-users] noleft query in skin.php for CSS change

Hans Bracker design at softflow.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 03:25:28 CST 2012

Hi Oliver,

>>And you cannot do that with Markup('yourmarkupname', 'directives',  '/\\(:noleft:\\)/ei', "YourFunctionThatTriggersWhateverYouNeed()"); ?

> in current PmWiki these are already defined in the core so I hesitate
> to redefine them. There should be a cleaner way.

I've always just done that, in skin.php.

But you could try something like this:
(:noleft:) via the core definition will set variable

$GLOBALS['TmplDisplay']['PageLeftFmt'] = 0;

so you could check for that in your skin.php to trigger your style
injections:

if ($GLOBALS['TmplDisplay']['PageLeftFmt']==0)
   { $HTMLStylesFmt['[...'] = ....; }

Best regards,
Hans
www.softflow.co.uk