[pmwiki-users] Enhancing "attach file" upload & general PmWiki security

Al Louis Ripskis ripskis at sprynet.com
Sat May 5 07:24:33 CDT 2012

May 4, 2012 11:32 PM tamouse wrote:
>Are you implementing your wiki on your personal computer or on a
>hosted web site? AVG runs on your (windows) personal computer, not
>your remotely hosted web site.

Yes, the wiki is on a hosted web site and the AVG runs on my Windows personal computer.
What I would like to find is whether there is a way to set up my personal computer so that when I go to my website, my AVG (that runs on my personal computer) will also automatically scan any new uploads on my hosted wiki.
Thanks,
Al