[pmwiki-users] fox question

Wed Mar 28 20:46:16 CDT 2012

I'm looking at using fox for new page creation. The simple recipe
works pretty well, however there's something I'm not quite getting.

In the good old days, using just the normal method of creating a new
page, the edit templates were specified in config.php as:

  $EditTemplatesFmt =
array('{$Group}.Template','{$DefaultGroup}.Template',
'{$SiteGroup}.Template');

I have two groups for which I have new page templates, but all the
rest of the groups use Site.Template.

Now, using Fox, I'm not clear how one would do this. The basic new
page creation (example 1) is in my Site Header (common across all
Groups).

  (:fox box1 template=Site.Template:)
  (:input text newedit size=20:)(:input submit post "Create Page":)
  (:foxend box1:)

But how do I set up the form such that it will pull the appropriate
Group.Template if it exists instead of Site.Template? And if someone
could point me to where this is explained in the documentation, I'd
appreciate it!