[pmwiki-users] text and image as link content in same [[ ]]

a.sonderhoff at gassi-tv.de a.sonderhoff at gassi-tv.de
Sat Mar 24 17:50:13 CDT 2012

Dear Dominique,

Thanks for your reply. I had a look at the recipe’s page (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/DomTT) and could not quite find the functionality I am looking for. The DomTT recipe does not allow me to put an image and text content in the same [[ ]] pmwiki link markup.

Best regards / Mit freundlichem Gruß,

i. A. Josh Sonderhoff
Purchasing Manager

--
cell: +49 1511 5794189
mail: josh at movingpixies.com
web:  http://movingpixies.com

moving pixies GmbH
Aurikelweg 22
DE-50259 Pulheim
Geschäftsführer: Daniel Sonderhoff
Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 74273

Save the world — Don't print this e-mail!