[pmwiki-users] Pondering adding comment ability to wiki pages, and thoughts on spam prevention

Mon Mar 19 04:13:08 CDT 2012

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 1:11 PM, Simon <nzskiwi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Have a look at the way we stop spam here.

Just giving a password in clear text so a live user can type it in --
I had heard of that, but wasn't sure how well it worked. Can you
unpack a little more of what you're doing here? I don't know where to
modify the login form, and does this method work with AuthUser as
well, so you can have both anonymous and authorized people editing
things?