[pmwiki-users] Blank pages

Eric Forgeot eforgeot at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 07:41:35 CDT 2012

On 30/06/2012 13:15, Christophe Pallier wrote:

> Unfortunately, adding
>
>             $PageRecodeFunction = 'IsEnabled';
>
> to config.php, did not solve the issue.
>
> So, if it not the recode function, do you see any other possibility?

it's probably, indeed. Petko said: "If the blank pages appear repaired,
then the problem is likely somewhere in our recode function and I'll fix
it or provide some switch or workaround. I may need to test your
installation in realtime."

I see your charset is charset=ISO-8859-1 while it was edited from a
Linux computer. Why don't you switch all your pages and website to utf-8
then?