[pmwiki-users] is it possible to make (:keywords …:) accessible as a PageVariable?

a.sonderhoff at gassi-tv.de a.sonderhoff at gassi-tv.de
Tue Jun 12 09:44:58 CDT 2012

We are currently looking to create keyword related landing pages. As our editors have already entered all the necessary content in the (:keywords:) directive the most convenient way would be to use a (:pagelist $Keywords=*keyword*:). But then I found out that there is no PageVariable $Keywords.

Is there an easy way to make sure the (:keywords:) directive creates a PageVariable additionally to creating the html meta keyword tag? (Easy way as in reconfiguring the directive in config.php)

thx a lot
josh

--
GASSI TV® brand & marketing

office +49 2238 4629519
mobile +49 1511 5794189
fax    +49 2238 963023
email  <a.sonderhoff at gassi-tv.de>
web    <http://gassi-tv.de>

moving pixies GmbH
Aurikelweg 22
DE-50259 Pulheim
Geschäftsführer: Daniel Sonderhoff
Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 74273

Save the world — Don't print this e-mail!