[pmwiki-users] Identifying Password Groups

Thu Jul 26 12:43:29 CDT 2012

Q.1 I haveno answer to.

Q.2: I don't think that is possible via standard markup. But it's trivial
markup to add, if you are willing to use a slightly different syntax for
you're nonexistant links. This would aid other editors in understanding
what the empty link is for as well by making it (slightly) more semantic.

Forex:

(:nolink this is link looking text that doesn't go anywhere:)

Markup('nolink','<inline','/\\(:nolink\s*(.*?):\\)/ie',"Keep('<a

Should do it, untested as I am on phone.
On Jul 26, 2012 6:54 AM, "Brian Tibbels" <brian.tibbels at clickmarlow.co.uk>