[pmwiki-users] Need a place to store a cache

Sun Jul 8 16:41:55 CDT 2012

I'm working on a recipe that needs to store a cache. I don't really
want to do this in the cookbook/ directory as I've run into other
recipes that do this and it causes some problems. I was wondering
where the best place to store it might be, and whether there is a
global variable that I could use to reference it. Don't want it under
$FarmD for obvious reasons. I was thinking that storing it in pub/
would be a good place to do that, but I need the file path to pub and
I only know about $PubDirUrl which is NOT what I want. Also was maybe
thinking of using $WorkDir, but that's usually set the same as
$WikiDir -- would that be a problem? Suggestions?