[pmwiki-users] cookbook facilitator

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Jan 12 00:57:26 CST 2012

On Sunday 08 January 2012 22:50:31, Walter Keller wrote :
> I did some changes to the cookbook
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ExpandingMenu2 (see
> http://www.wlkl.ch/wiki/index.php?n=Inf.PmWikiMenu#emenu2 ). How can I
> contact the cook pwuille to discuss integration in the existing recipe?

I did a google search for Pieter Wuille (the name in the emenu2.php file) and
the 2 first results were a PmWiki installation and a contact card at his
university:

  https://people.cs.kuleuven.be/~pieter.wuille/
  http://www.kuleuven.be/wieiswie/en/person/u0056212

So, I suppose this is the author of our recipe and you can find an e-mail
address on these pages.

If you cannot get in contact, you can create another recipe eg. ExpandingMenu3
and say that it is based on the work of Pieter Wuille and ExpandingMenu2.

Petko