[pmwiki-users] Edit links don't get resolved properly

Martin Kerz mkerz at me.com
Tue Feb 28 11:57:17 CST 2012

Dear Petko,

actually, I circumvented the problem by disabling ajax page loading on edit and foxedit actions. What I don't get is, why it only has problems with edit actions. diff, e.g., works just fine. Disabling ajax loading in jquery mobile has some unwanted side effects among these are missing animations. So I would love to get it to work.

jquery mobile's documentation says this:

»To enable animated page transitions, all links that point to an external page (ex. products.html) will be loaded via Ajax. To do this unobtrusively, the framework parses the link's href to formulate an Ajax request (Hijax) and displays the loading spinner. All this happens automatically by jQuery Mobile.

If the Ajax request is successful, the new page content is added to the DOM, all mobile widgets are auto-initialized, then the new page is animated into view with a page transition.«

Could you give me some hint how to debug this behaviour?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Martin