[pmwiki-users] unable to retrieve edit form Site.EditForm following latest update

Steve Glover steve.glover at ed.ac.uk
Thu Feb 23 10:52:47 CST 2012

On 23/02/12 16:38, John D. Boy wrote:
>> >  I copied over an older Site.EditForm (I was very glad to have only
>> >  upgraded one of my PmWiki installations!) and all was fine....
> Thanks Steve. I copied over Site.EditForm from an older tarball just
> to check, but unfortunately the problem persists.

I've just recreated the problem - there was a Site.EditForm in both
wiki.d and wikilib.d directories. I don't know which one PmWiki actually
uses, but I had to copy a "proper" one containing actual wiki markup
into both directories (you can check for the presence of "This is a
minor edit") before it would work.

How I got into the situation of having more than one Site.EditForm, I
don't know

Cheers

Steve

--
Steve Glover: SDSS, EDINA, Causewayside House, 160 Causewayside EH9 1PR
e:steve.glover at ed.ac.uk t:0131 650 2908 f:0131 650 3308 m:07961 446 902

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.