[pmwiki-users] Edit links don't get resolved properly

Martin Kerz mkerz at me.com
Thu Feb 23 09:20:29 CST 2012

Hi there,

I'm using pmwiki together with jquery mobile.

Unfortunately the edit links (using foxedit most of the time, but also using the standard edit action) don't get resolved properly.

It always puts the "Group/Page" in the URL twice, i.e. a link to

[[{*$FullName}?action=foxedit&section=%23antrag|Edit]]

results in an anchor that reads

href="/Group/Page?action=foxedit&section=%23antrag"

in the page source. Unfortunately clicking on the link gets me to:

https://jv2012.amnesty-intern.de/Group/Page#/Group/Page?action=foxedit&section=%23antrag

Other actions, e.g. diff, work as expected.

Perhaps unrelated to the problem, but the edit link is included in a jquery mobile dialog ( http://jquerymobile.com/demos/1.0.1/docs/pages/page-dialogs.html ), and so the url in the browser shows:

http://mywiki.org/Group/Page#&ui-state=dialog

Has anyone else ever encountered this problem and could give me a hint? I don't even know where to start debugging this.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Martin