[pmwiki-users] Session conflicts - how to handle this

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Mon Feb 6 08:57:53 CST 2012

Hi all,

I've got a question for how to handle a session info conflict. I use
PmWiki for courses I teach, I usually just put up a quick
wiki-installation and author my course pages. These pages are run with
the web server as the owner of the session.

On the same server I also have my private wiki which is run as me as
the owner of the session.

The problem is that if I log in to a course site, do some editing and
then go my own site I get a session  error:

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]:
open(/var/tmp//sess_527c5ae290cedf702739519de9cb5bdc, O_RDWR) failed:
Permission denied (13) in /XXXXXXXXXX/pw/pmwiki.php on line 2045

How do I handle this situation?