[pmwiki-users] Difficulty implementing fox forms

Hans Bracker design at softflow.co.uk
Thu Feb 2 04:29:31 CST 2012

Hi Mike,

I did some changes on your test site, to get some basic functionality
working, like the target page creation. But much more needs to be done.
The Contacts recipe is a fairly complex design, and much needs to be
explained, if you want to successfully model your billing system on it.
I have not got time right now to go into details, I try to do so
later.

Each new contact is created as a page in wiki group 'Contacts'.

--
Best regards,
 Hans                            mailto:design at softflow.co.uk