[pmwiki-users] mini with either ultralightbox or galleria

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Fri Dec 7 10:30:49 CST 2012

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 10:00 PM, Peter Bowers <pbowers at pobox.com> wrote:

> Galleria still gives me an error "Fatal Error: Theme CSS could not load".
 But I'll
> look into your various instructions re the CSS locations and make sure
I've got >
> everything set up properly there.

Unfortunately I looked into everything I can figure out (even traced a ways
into the javascript trying to identify where/why the error is coming from)
and I'm not having any luck.

Again, ultralight works fine, but I'm getting these "Theme CSS could not
load" error on Galleria.  All the files seem available in
pmwiki.qdk.org/pub/galleria...

I've set up this page with a per-page customization to work for Galleria:

http://www.qdk.org/pmwiki/index.php?n=Inovat.Galleria

Whereas this page still continues with the default ultralight:

http://www.qdk.org/pmwiki/index.php?n=Inovat.FirepitTest

Any ideas?

-Peter